!!!Same Day, Free Shipping!!!
The Ice Ripper Dock De-Icing Unit Is A Priceless Tool To Protect your Dock, Shoreline and Boat. Our Unit can be hung from your dock and positioned to be submurged to circulate water, prevent and melt ice in your boat slip or dock!
- 1 Horse Power 120 volt Motor
- 100 foot cord
- 15 amp circuit minimum required to run each De-Icing Ripper
- Start up-13 amps or 1600 Watts
- Run-7 amps or 840 Watts
- minimum 2000 watt generator is required
- Standard 3 prong 120v plug
- Durable Aluminum Propeller
- Built In Handle For Easier Carrying
- 2 15 Foot Ropes with stainless steel clips included
- Prevent Ice Damage to your boats, docks and shoreline
- Keeps water open for waterfowl
- Made in USA
- Removal Of The Logo Plate Allows For Easier Access To The Prop If a Broken Prop Should Occur
- Limited lifetime warranty on the cage and prop, 2 year warranty on the motor.
- Lifetime warranty on the prop. Send the main portion back and we will replace it at no cost. Just pay the shipping cost.
- Normal Conditions Will Yield A 20 x 35 yard Hole (please allow ample run time to acquire desired results)
- Do Not run the unit out of the water.
- Always use a GFCI to protect from electrical shock.
- Always keep all children and animals away from this product.
- Stay out of the water while unit is running.
- Give the unit time to completely shut off before attempting to collect unit from water.
- J2 Outdoors is not responsible for any damages or injury
- This unit shall not be used if there is any damage to the cord or motor as electrical shock can be a huge Hazard. Please use this product responsibly.
- Ice Ripper is not responsible for any damage or accidents this product may cause. Always use with caution.
- Always keep all loose clothing items and hands away from the propeller.